Subject: Information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to article 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
The EU Regulation of 27 April 2016, no. 679 provides for the right to the protection of personal data concerning private
individuals. In compliance with this legislation, our company, which intends to process your personal data, would like to
inform you in advance, pursuant to article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, that this processing will be based on the principles of
lawfulness, correctness and transparency, purpose limitation, minimization of data, accuracy, limitation of conservation,
integrity and confidentiality and accountability, as well as the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, we provide you with the following information on the processing of your personal data that we intend to carry
The purpose of the processing of the personal data is to recontact you following your request in case of:
A) to provide the requested information, formulation of offers, pre- contractual management, and for internal operation
and management needs.
The processing will be carried out by specially appointed persons in the following manners: electronic and paper.
The conferment of your data is mandatory for the reasons indicated in point A). We invite you to omit any data that is not
relevant in relation to the specific purposes for which they are given. The missing conferment of your data could lead to
the impossibility to recontact you in order to provide information regarding products/services and internal operation or
The persons appointed to whom your personal data (personal, accounting and fiscal data) can be communicated are
- persons appointed who are part of the administrative and commercial areas of our company;
- external parties who may carry out information systems management and web site on behalf of our company;
- subjects to whom the right to access the data is granted by the provisions of law or regulations;
- other subjects required by law.
The collected paper data will be duly stored for a maximum period that can be quantified in 10 years, pursuant to article
2220 c.c. or pursuant to article 13. c.2, lett. a), second part, of EU Reg. 2016/679, for a variable term, according to
the criteria of the balancing of legitimate business interests (related to tax audits, any special commercial
correspondence, such as disputes, arrears, legal aspects, statistical purposes, and production).
The possibility of the distribution of the data itself is not expected (distribution = communication to indeterminate
The Data Controller is G.V. STAMPERIE S.P.A. with legal and operational headquarters in VIA EUROPA, 9 – 25040
MONTICELLI BRUSATI (BS).
Pursuant to article 13, par. 2, lett. b), c), d) of the EU Reg. 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, you may exercise
the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- right of access (Article 15);
- right of rectification (Article 16);
- right of cancellation (Article 17);
- right of limitation (Article 18);
- right to data portability (Article 20);
- right to opposition (Article 21);
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77);
- right to withdraw consent, in the cases provided for by article 6, par. 1, lett. a) or from article 9, par. 2, lett. a).